This project has moved and is read-only. For the latest updates, please go here.

Please Review!

Nov 5, 2012 at 4:04 PM

One thing developers tend to pay attention to is reviews. I like Amazon's review system because it is completely in the hands of the reviewers ... the author (me) is not able to edit or override any feedback. I know many developers tend to "browse" books by looking at resources and reviews online.

If you have read this book, either print, digital, or otherwise, please take some time to leave an honest review. Your feedback not only helps other developers decide whether or not they'll receive value from their investment, but it also helps me and my publisher determine what we need to cover in future revisions or new projects that we work on. If you are just now reading it, please set a reminder to take 5 minutes and post a review while it's fresh ... again, this helps everyone involved.

Amazon's review link for this book is here:

http://www.amazon.com/review/create-review/ref=dp_top_cm_cr_acr_wr_link?ie=UTF8&asin=0321822161&nodeID=

As always, thank you for your support and I look forward to reading your reviews as they become available.

Nov 13, 2012 at 1:26 AM
Edited Nov 13, 2012 at 1:28 AM

I just added my four-star review at amazon.

In case you're interested, I also kept a list of typos I found (I'm kind of "OCD" that way; I always read with a pen in hand, underlining points I want to remember, jotting observations in the margin, and circling typos I find); this book had less than most, but I still found a dozen. No biggie - but if there's going to be a second edition, you could clean these up as you're adding stuff and otherwise modifying.

Nov 13, 2012 at 1:40 AM

Thank you! Very much appreciated. And yes, always happy to take any feedback (including typos) that can help make the next revision even better.